Part-time Teaching Assistant/ Pre-school Lunchtime Supervisor to work across the school, working in Class during the mornings/afternoons and supporting our pre-school children at lunchtimes.
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic, qualified and well-motivated Teaching Assistant who:
- has experience supporting education in a primary or first school
- possesses excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- has vision, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
possess good communication skills
- be a team player with a positive outlook
- be driven by the needs of our children
- respond with flexibility and enthusiasm to the ever-changing needs of school
- experience of supporting vulnerable learners desirable.
- have the ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff and governors
- is proactive and shows initiative in their role.
We are a small, rural Primary school with a friendly team who are focused on providing the best possible outcomes for pupils. Please do email for more information.
Closing Date: 17th October 2022